Stempel, Jonathan and James Vicini. "Pennsylvania Judge Rules Against Healthcare Mandate". eba.benefitnews.com. 2011 Employee Benefit News and Sourcemedia, Inc. Web. 13 October 2011. <http://eba.benefitnews.com/news/Pennsylvania-insurance-mandate-obama-overhaul-unconstitutional-2717567-1.html>.
Summary
There was some controversy in Pennsylvania over whether or not healthcare is or is not constitutional. The District Judge did not believe it was said that nearly ALL Americans HAD to have healthcare... but it seems that this will soon be taken up by the Supreme Court for a full trial and final verdict.
Relation to future paper...
Well, this particular article did not provide very much information on this subject, however I have learned to further research the controversy of healthcare. :) It seems funny that people would argue against public healthcare so I am curious to learn the "why" of this argument.
Why people dont want healthcare is something I still dont get. this topic is such a good and contraversial one to be researching right now with all the arguements and opinions that have been in the news. i personally think that everyone should have healthcare.
ReplyDelete